Bibek Trust Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Category 1 > Forum 1 For Category 1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NSF to PST Converter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyam1231 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 10:58pm
If you want to convert your NSF file into PST format then i am going to suggest you one of the best program NSF to PST file converter software from eSoftTools It's very helpfull for your work and this convert complete outlook pst data as like - calendars, contacts and email etc.

mariyam1231 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyam1231 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 11:00pm
There are multiple third party tools available on the internet, you just need to find right solution. I have used NSF to PST Converter tool when I required same issue and got accurate result. 
Andrew456 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 3:44am
To export Lotus Notes used email, messages, contacts, calendars, appointments and other data in PST file format used by Outlook email client application then click here: NSF to PST Converter If email user wants to access NSF file format in Outlook email client application then read the link post carefully. 

JonDykstra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonDykstra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2018 at 2:02am
Stellar NSF to PST tech saved me a lot of time and efforts in migrating from Lotus Notes to Office 365. I must say that this was one of the best paid software that I have ever bought till date. I was able to export all of my email items of NSF file in Office 365 file format, which I had never thought of that it can be done with so much ease. I have formerly taken help of Lotus Notes Recovery by Stellar and it did a fantastic job, that's why decided to try NSF to PST converter of this company only and like the other, it did a good job too  http://www.stellardatarecovery.com/nsf-pst-converter.php
Michalsmith View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michalsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 5:19am
Today, I will introduce with another software named as Export Notes program. Users can use this utility to export Lotus Notes NSF to PST format. But this utility will work only if there is Outlook installation. Users should be sure as Lotus Notes must not be connected with Domino server. Software is a multi conversion utility which will convert each and every attributes of NSF account and does not alter the originality of emails throughout the conversion. Visit here; http://www.osttopstapp.com/nsf-to-pst.html
Michal Smith
maaravi86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maaravi86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 12:36am
An easy solution to convert NSF to PST is to deploy Export Notes Software which allows you to migrate each item of Lotus Notes like Emails, Contacts, Calendars, Journals etc. It supports all latest versions of Lotus Notes and Outlook too. Multiple NSF files can be easily exported to Outlook PST format. You can try the demo version of tool freely. Know more - http://www.datavare.com/software/nsf-to-pst-converter-expert.html
smith andrew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smith andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 4:38am
Hello,
I am very happy to be able to be a member of  this forum.
Good day,
See you soon.
Hair Transplantation Lucknow
Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery

Michalsmith View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michalsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 5:18am
try this nsf to pst converter tool http://www.osttopstapp.com/nsf-to-pst.html

Edited by Michalsmith - 15 May 2018 at 5:18am
Michal Smith
alecee11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alecee11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 9:17am
Lotus Notes to Outlook (NSF to PST) Converter is a best and powerful software for converting Lotus Notes (. NSF) files to MS Outlook (. PST) files. Try this software and easily migrate from NSF to PST by exporting all your emails, contacts, attachments, journals, etc. Read more and free download click here http://convertnsftooutlookpst.blogspot.com
freyasmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freyasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 4:45am

SysInspire OST to PST Recovery tool is outstanding software to recover corrupted OST file. This is the best way for users who want to repair their corrupted OST files and convert all data into working PST Outlook file, MSG, EMLX, HTML and others types of format. Free OST to PST Recovery  Software will extract all outlook OST file emails, contacts, inbox items, calendars, task, and notes, outbox items and appointments.OST Recovery Software supports convert the selective mailboxes folders from OST file and convert offline OST File to PST Outlook file with maintains data integrity. It supports all MS Outlook versions included – 97, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 and windows versions up to 10.

Get more info: - http://www.sysinspire.com/nsf-to-pst-converter/

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic